Registrato: 29/07/19 12:36
|Top five reasons to visit Jaipur Travel Articles | January 20 , 2016
Here are a few among the surplus of reasons to why your next travel destination should be Jaipur. Jaipur city is full of hidden treasures to be discovered and festivities, colours, traditions, captivating , architecture and exquisite Rajasthani cuisine.
There are many reasons to visit Jaipur- the pink city but we will enlist here the top five reasons to visit the historic city. You can take pick Jaipur from Rajasthan tour package and simply visit the lovely Jaipur. The top five reasons are as follows:
1. Forts: Jaipur is famous for its forts and fortresses. Explore Smber Fort, Nahargarh Fort and Jaigarh Fort here. Each of the past remainders has a distinct story to tell which you will truly enjoy. Not just this, you can also take elephant ride here to roam around the fort and transfer yourself you to the time of the past.
2. Festivals: The lovely city organizes a lot of festival here. It is quite popular due to the festivals like Teej festival, Kite festival and Gangaur festival. In the recent past the city is also organizing the literature festival where authors and fans from various part of the world visit and have a gala time. They interact with the authors and understand the key concepts of fine writing.
3. The Pink City: The city has extensively used the Pink colour to construct most of the buildings. The Pink stone has been used in the construction of beautiful buildings. There is also an incident which defines the use of pink colour in the city. It goes as follows. When in 1876 the Prince of Wales and Queen Victoria visited Jaipur on the India tour , the Maharaja Ram Singh of Jaipur got the entire city painted in pink. Thus pink became the centrepoint of expression and art.
4. Local Crafts: In Jaipur you can find Local crafts in abundance. The city is known as for gem cutting and an entire bazaar is dedicated for gem purchases and gem cutting called Johri Bazaar. In Johari Bazaar you can find everything from silver to gold and diamonds. Not just gems among the local crafts you can also pick up a few mojaris for your benefit. Here one can also check out Rajasthan government run emporium called Rajasthali where one can buy artifacts pottery and puppets.
5. Heritage: To check out exclusive heritage of Jaipur, the Jaipur government organizes various tours under Rajasthan tour packages for the locals and visitors. Here you will get special access to craftsmen;s workshop and temples. Jaipur's Palace of wind is also included here as other important tourist spot here.
Jaipur apart from being a tourist purpose is definitely an ideal place for shopping too. Find here List of some hot selling Holiday packages like Jaipur Agra Package, Jaipur Ajmer Package, Golden Triangle Tour Package etc.
Article Tags: Five Reasons , Visit Jaipur, Local Crafts
Fruitcakes are one of the oldest and tastiest forms of cakes which are savored on every occasions and holidays. They are delicious and versatile but are most popular during Christmas time. Covered with elaborate icing, they are also a delectable treat at weddings and birthdays whereas a slice of fruitcake without any icing is perfect for a leisurely afternoon tea. However, Christmas is soon to approach and one has to decide quickly that what gifts he or she will bestow to his or her loved ones. Though , it is impossible to pass Christmas holidays without giving or receiving fruitcakes. Thus, quickly browse online gift shops on the internet and send surprise fruitcakes to your loved ones anywhere in India. It is simple, easy and fun!
During significant holidays and celebrations, fruitcake is prominently featured in every gift catalog. It is tucked in the corner of every house party , office party or Christmas holidays. But what makes the hearty sweet cake so popular? It has an interesting history. The history of the fruitcake dates back to medieval times when sweet breads were first developed. Cooks all over the Old World saved their most expensive ingredients, then baked them together for a special holiday treat. The basic ingredients include the finest wheat flour, white sugar, eggs , sweet butter, and exotic dried fruits. But variations of the bread might include rich filling such as marzipan (almond paste).
In Germany, the fruitcake is known as Stollen, and is credited to the city of Dresden. A traditional Stollen is oblong in shape , with each end tapered and a ridge running down the middle. It contains raisins, currants, rum or brandy, candied peels and almonds. After it is baked , the Stollen is painted with butter and sprinkled with sugar and more candied fruits are added to the top. Fruitcakes taste best when kept to mature for at least a minimum of one month. If the storage facilities are dry and cool, fruitcakes can even be kept to mature for three to four months.聽 However, online gift shops also offer you vegan fruitcakes where eggs are replaced with baking soda which maintains the same fluffiness and softness.
Itís not an unfamiliar sight for people to struggle with their finances just before their next payday or near the end of the month.Most months you could find that you just about scrape through, which could mean that you have to dip into your overdraft or savings , which could be costly.
How Can You Go About Economising Your Cash?
Donít Splurge Your Wage Immediately
I know this tip does seem quite obvious but nothing beats that feeling when you get your pay into your account.Itís all very tempting to spend all of your hard earned money on a big shopping spree, but this is a risky way to live because it may make your life difficult if an unexpected e.